(1) Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Booking a consultation:-
We take a fully refundable deposit of £20 for all our consultations including those that are free of charge. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being taken by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
Booking Single treatments or chargeable consultations:-
We take a fully refundable deposit of £15 for all our consultations or when booking in single treatments, this is refunded should you need to cancel, or when you attend the deposit will be deducted from your consultation or treatment cost. Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being taken by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient
Booking treatment off a pre-paid value pack:-
Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us no later than 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in the treatment being redeemed by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
Your deposit can be refunded in a clinic or used against treatment or product.
(2) Groupon Voucher
Appointment required 24 hours Cancellation Policy. Failure to give appropriate notice may lead to forfeiture of the Voucher. Οur pricing policy is changing to give our audience a taste for the services we offer, giving you the opportunity of trusting us. Beware, for Spectacular results be sure to follow the entire treatment, the quote prices are listed only for the first visit. New Customers only.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
(4) Intellectual property rights unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(5) You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website, provided that:
(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express wrote consent;
(6) Limitations of liability the information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(7) Restricted access:
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password. We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion OR if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
(8) The variation we may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(10) Law and jurisdiction this notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(11) Our contact details the full name of our business is PURE Medi-Spa and our address is 9, Chigwell Road, South Woodford, London, E18 1LRYou can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pure Medi Spa go the extra mile when it comes to providing a comprehensive service for our customers, staying true to our commitment to exceptional standards and top quality results.